Traquair Choir is a friendly Community Choir based in the Scottish Borders. Our singers travel from all over the Borders to make music together, sing to a high standard and have fun. Our rehearsals are full of friendship, laughter as well as quality singing.
We started singing together in (read more about our journey so far). There are now over 50 members and the choir is still growing. We are beginning to perform more widely in the local area. So whether you love to perform or just want to sing for fun, Traquair Choir may be the choir for you.
At Traquair Choir we:–
- Sing a range of song styles, including world music, folk, classical, medieval, contemporary
- Sing in unison and in harmony
- Learn good technique for singing
- Sing for pleasure and performance
- Welcome singers of all ages and experience — no music reading skills are required
- Have fun
- Traquair Village Hall (sat-nav postcode: EH44 6PL, directions)
- Cost £4 per session including music (pay on the day)